Re: OT-BIO: Tom Waters
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO: Tom Waters
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 17:40:10 -0400

Hi, Tom -- Of course, I remember Tom Tadford Little, to whom we owe much for early online iris communications. On Facebook, didn't make the connection, but now that you have returned under both identities, what can one say but "welcome, welcome!!" - Griff

-----Original Message----- From: irises@telp.com