Re:REF: changes in iris form and,color
  • Subject: Re:REF: changes in iris form and,color
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:03:32 -0400

Mike and Anne Lowe had a slide show showing the changes, but I don't know whether or not they wrote an article to go with it. The World of Iris has a lot of information on the subject, but probably not in the condensed form you want.

Our club has a Dykes Medal Winners garden at our local community college.
We are in the process of designing a brochure which briefly explains the
award. We would like to include an essay about the changes in iris form and
color over the years, which can be observed in the Dykes iris. Does anyone
know of such an article?

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7