Re: Among Friends rebloom
iris@hort.net

It is cumulative.

Yes, it is the best hope.

It doesn't distinguish between types of rebloom (i.e., what season
rebloom starts), and includes all reports of bloom other than spring.
The only criterion is that the plant has to have been growing in the
reporting garden for both spring and subsequent bloom.  To make sure
it doesn't report bloom that was "set" in another garden (i.e., fall
bloom on a purchased plant that spent spring in another location)