Re: Among Friends rebloom
  • Subject: Re: Among Friends rebloom
  • From: Linda Mann <101l@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 09:59:06 -0400

Did I send this already?  was having probs with mail server yesterday.

It is cumulative.

Yes, it is the best hope.

It doesn't distinguish between types of rebloom (i.e., what season rebloom starts), and includes all reports of bloom other than spring. The only criterion is that the plant has to have been growing in the reporting garden for both spring and subsequent bloom. To make sure it doesn't report bloom that was "set" in another garden (i.e., fall bloom on a purchased plant that spent spring in another location)