Re: Re: classifying as a Rebloomer
  • Subject: Re: Re: classifying as a Rebloomer
  • From: Linda Mann <101l@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 09:13:01 -0400

Wish you would send in a report, but since those two are older and already well reported, it doesn't matter as much.

Sporadic rebloom reports may not be useful to you, but they are of interest to others.

i.e., Pagan Dance doesn't rebloom here, in fact, barely lived. Violet Miracle X Pagan Dance has produced on late summer stalk in umpteen years, but crossed with a rebloomer, is giving many rebloom seedlings. summer type. I had hoped that PD's inclination to try to rebloom in long summer areas indicated it had enough of the other rebloom traits for my climate that it could produce rebloom descendants. Not the only reason I chose to work with it, but I was interested in the possibility.

Linda Mann