From: Linda Mann <101l@rewrite.hort.net>
To: iris <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Fri, Oct 3, 2014 7:50 pm
Subject: Re: [iris] REB: rebloom

Violet Music is an unreliable late cycle rebloomer here, not an all
summer long rebloomer like offspring Oxmoor Hills.  Maybe summers are
too hot for VM to bloom earlier here.

I'm surprised to hear you say that about Victoria Falls.  I'd always
heard that it was sporadic everywhere.

The Rebloom Checklist says "reblooms, but not reliable in any part of
the country".  Which is probably where I got the idea that it doesn't
rebloom consistently anywhere.

Please share any consistent rebloom geographic info for VF with Robin
Shadlow, so she can alter that statement.  thanks.