Re: REB: rebloom
iris@hort.net

Funny, I never noticed the reliability comments in the Description section. I guess I am just a numbers guy. Here is what caught my eye (RIS 2012 checklist):

States rebloom reported: AR, AZ, CA, GA, ID, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MT, NE, NM, NY, OK, OR, SC, TX, VA, WA, WV, Australia, Netherlands, Switzerland
USDA Zones: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Nice to have more than magic keywords to ponder. So I am not surprised to see it bloom in the fall in my z6b garden in 2013 and 2014 off a 2012 planting. Now if we could get the "one in twenty yrs in z4" kinda stuff folded in we'd be cooking with gas.

Shaub Dunkley Z6b NC