Re: RIS checklist - cumulative yrs?
  • Subject: Re: RIS checklist - cumulative yrs?
  • From: Tom Gormley <ad0b31c11@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 08:48:55 -0400

I think I have the originals of the RIS checklist as published in April
2008. They include the excel and word versions and a pdf of the cover. At
the time I was creating the CDs that were being sold. If there are other
copies out there that's just dandy but if not, who's in charge of the
updates? I'll send these to them.