Re: Re: classifying as a Rebloomer
  • Subject: Re: Re: classifying as a Rebloomer
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <101n@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 14:49:42 -0400

Kathleen Kay Nelson and most of her children do not live here.  Silverado is

<<  Silverado X Kathleen Kay
Nelson.  I have pods on this  from
pink pollen parent.>>

Old advice, from earlier hybridizers, suggest
(Rundlett I think or maybe Brown) we each breed for rebloom in our own areas.
Beginning to think they are right.

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY