From: Linda Mann <101l@rewrite.hort.net>
To: iris <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Mon, Oct 6, 2014 9:36 am
Subject: Re: [iris] Re: REB: rebloom seedlings

Which assumes that is possible/easy.  Easy to use the former, but I got
nowhere trying to do the latter <here> because they wouldn't produce
viable pollen.

The "most productive choices" needs the caveat of "for your breeding

I don't like your assumption that all 'sporadic/mediterranean
etc' expression of rebloom = proof of the presence of one type of
rebloom gene.

i.e., my 'bet' is that it isn't always just one type ;-)