Re: RIS checklist - 'Vanishing Act'
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: RIS checklist - 'Vanishing Act'
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <101n@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 12:20:15 -0400

Robin, Linda & Paul,

The electronic R & I.  Reads.
VANISHING ACT

(Betty
Wilkerson, R. 2002) Sdlg. 912-1Re. TB, 36" (91 cm), M & RE
White, S. and F.
with 3/8" pale blue ring aging lighter; beards white, hairs tipped pale yellow
in throat. D31-1: (Laced Cotton x Autumn Encore) X Renown. Bridge in Time
2004.
Should read----To the right of the large X it should read "Unknown".
(NOT Renown)

Betty Wilkerson