Re: Re: classifying as a Rebloomer
  • Subject: Re: Re: classifying as a Rebloomer
  • From: Chuck Chapman <db4f61431@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 15:04:19 -0400

Possible there may be more then one Summer rebloomer genetics. There are many genes involved in preventing out of season bloom. A possible rebloomer for each mutant. Actually I suspect several genes interacting. Making crosses to pin this down more. But would need weather records and maturity details to identify bloom trigger. Several fans of different maturity level could give this result if weather is favorable.

Chuck Chapman