Re: Re: classifying as a Rebloomer
  • Subject: Re: Re: classifying as a Rebloomer
  • From: Linda Mann <101l@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 17:10:04 -0400

What I've been calling 'summer' also. Not clear whether some of these are what Chuck calls CA type that need a long growing season to bloom, which he says is dominant, or what he's decided are recessive. I think it's some of both at my house since some of these irises grow almost all year round here.