Re: : Please TRIM the message histories, especially when digest!!
  • Subject: Re: : Please TRIM the message histories, especially when digest!!
  • From: Phloid <4390a9e81@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 02:02:29 -0400

The earlier post from me below was obviously not meant to be posted to the group.

I apologize for any offensives it may have caused to any individuals or the listserve as a vehicle. The manner in which I referred to certain individuals was very inappropriate, grossly exaggerated and showed very poor attitude on my part. A sincere apology to them. Anyone is very encouraged and welcome to write to me off-list if you would like to discuss or say anything more on the matter. Other than that I hope the group can go on with business as usual.

Hopefully subscribers will not reply to it via the list or otherwise keep it recirculating and doing further harm to people.

Sincerely, Shaub Dunkley