 From: "Seaman Ames" <070c55fd1@rewrite.hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:27 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] Pedigree for Batik?
My 12yo dd is developing an interest in breeding iris. She is intrigued
with how the first broken color iris came to be. Does anyone know the
parents to Allan Ensminger's Batik or any of the first broken color iris?
Colorado - eastern plains
Zone 5bB

iris-digest@hort.net </div><div>Subject: [iris] iris DIGEST V1 #333
iris DIGEST Wednesday, October 8 2014 Volume 01 : Number 333

In this issue:

Re: [iris] Please TRIM the message histories, especially when digest!!