Re: HYB: flower form & stalk inheritance
  • Subject: Re: HYB: flower form & stalk inheritance
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <101n@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:21:30 -0400

This has really surprised me, too.  I think Lloyd predicted Matrix was a good
breeder for increased rebloom.  I've really liked many of the seedlings, but
just not been able to get on the Matrix train.  Soft and gentle plicatas,
bunchy selfs, etc.  Wide ones often have short, stunted stalks.

parent has falls that
wide, tho both were nearly touching.>>

Maybe try
Matrix x Over and Over?