To: <iris-digest@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:45 AM
Subject: [iris] iris DIGEST V1 #343

iris DIGEST Tuesday, October 21 2014 Volume 01 : Number 343

In this issue:

       Re: [iris] HYB: stalk inheritance
       Re: [iris] HYB: flower form & stalk inheritance
       [iris] HYB: REB: rebloom report?
       Re: [iris] HYB: REB: rebloom report?

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:10:34 -0400
From: Betty Wilkerson <101n@rewrite.hort.net>
Subject: Re: [iris] HYB: stalk inheritance

Don't judge too quick.  A few years ago, we were all seeking the triple
terminals?  I had several I was watching close.  Triple terminals for 2 +
years. Suddenly, the spring I planned the final selection and they all had
double terminal with a spur about 2 inches down the stalk!  Go slow!

.
<<Branching  would be  another trait,>>>

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY
autmirislvr@aol.com