Re: REB: HYB:question - inheritance of higher temperature triggers
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: REB: HYB:question - inheritance of higher temperature triggers
  • From: Phloid <4390a9e81@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 23:06:23 -0400

Oh I'll report them all alright. Data is data.

I already crumble to myself about the obvious scant record for historic reblooming things. It's not the RIS's fault if people don't report. Case in point, Crimson King: Z7,9 AZ, CA, TX is hardly a fitting record for a 1893 iris with a long history of common rebloom.