RE: Information on DAWNING

Dear Julie,
	I can't tell you how much we appreciate the information on DAWNING!  My husband was so excited (thrilled)  when he read the colors.  It does sound like an exquisite thing.  He wanted to know what R&I is.  Is that a company that puts out a catalog that we might like?  I read all the bios last night.  I can't believe what a "qualified" group we are.  I feel honored to be part of the list.  Have a nice day in the dirt.
P.S. Great additions to the October Challenge!