Re: AIS Convention Canada .

My first AIS Convention was headquartered at the Royal Connaught in Hamilton,
fairly recently taken over by  something.  The trip to Niagara Falls was
especially  welcomed  by the guests.  That was l955, my last spring as a
bachelor.  Clarence Mahan is the person to see about the information you
want. He was our Chairman for the Washington, DC Region 4 Convention early in
this decade. I was in a health crisis and could not go, and I had promised to
be a "greeter" !  All best wishes as you make plans for  a second convention
in Canada! Lloyd Zurbrigg, Durham N>C>.  (Box 52444,  )  27717.