Re: killing frost?

>you wrote:
>We got zapped here on both Oct. 3 and 4 with hard, killing frost,
>Dorothy Fingerhood

 The ultimate killing frost is going to happen to me next Tuesday-- the high
for the day is  supposed to be -15C :( who knows what the low will be
 I'm putting all my iris seedlings to bed (tomorrow), under a cosy blanket
of poplar leaves.
Anne Savannah          savannah@cadvision.com
Box13  Site6  RR1  DeWinton  AB  T0L 0X0    Tel:403-254-1243
zone3b  min temp -40F/C