Research: 7
Writing/Librarian: 4
Office personnel: 4
Medical: 4
Homemaker: 3
Artists: 3
other: 1
Living legend: 1
(some overlap, some multiples, exactness varies with point of view)

Female: 34
Male: 22

Programmer analyst, suzette guay

Ecological research, Linda Mann

College professor, also a writer and graphic artist, Carol Wallace

College teacher, Arnold Koekkoek, in NW Iowa

Instructional computing support, Jim Wilson

Technical writer/editor, used to be a professor of physics
Tom Tadfor Little

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Lesylee Sullivan,  Atlanta, Georgia

Cataloger of serial publications, Lois Rose in Central Virginia

Independent consultant in high technology marketing,  John Jones

Computer geek running Marketing,  smarkham@meridianmktg.com

Executive Secretary, Kathy Guest

Software engineer, Gerry Snyder

Associate Dean, Gayle

Scientific research, Simone Clark, Canberra Australia

I teach compostion, I manage investment properties, on S + S, I watch tv, eat
bon bons, and read movie magazines (HA!!)
Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY who doesn't count the hours on email!!

Homemaker, degree in history, chemistry minor, teaching assistant, Kathryn
Mohr

High school English teacher, cattle farming, officially retired.
Julie Allen

Accounting Manager for a manufacturing company, Linda Ridlon

Publishing a market report, Associates degree in Computer Science Technology
Kay Berg

I teach speech, work full time at the local swimming pool, Larry Smith

I am an at-home mom, writing instructor, Mary Forte

Field Engineer,  Dennis Stoneburner

UNIX kernel engineer,  Amy Moseley Rupp   Austin, TX

I am in charge of putting this information out to the general population in
the plant and make sure that the changes happen when, where and how they are
supposed to.  My husband is head of Quality Control for a plastics injection
molding company.  Dana Brown

"Sr. Network Analyst" with Leo Burnett Co., Jane Mattei

Electrical Engineer  Chad Schroter in Los Gatos CA

Officially retired and am trying to work at home doing research on the
Internet.  My degree is in English.   Ellen Gallagher

Assistant Safety Officer background is in chemistry and biochemistry.
Rodney

Medical technologist, Joanne Pyszczek

Director of Archives and Special Collections at the University of
Central Arkansas, Tom Dillard

Medicine is my game. The specialty is called "Otolarngology-Head and Neck
Surgery".  Mike Jones

Partly disabled vietnam vet, I used to run a Gardening Service, I had a Hobby
Shop, I even drove a L.A.Yellow cab for a few years.  Dennis Bishop

Laboratory Safety Officer at the University of Georgia's (UGA), Donald Mosser

Retired U.S Civil Service Senior Executive: Director for Research Program
Management, USEPA,  Clarence Mahan in VA

Engineering Management teams for a large Missile Systems Operation.
Larry Doucette

Data Anaylst, Quality Assurance Analyst, or Systems Analyst.
Sometimes I've analyzed equipment, sometimes data, sometimes procedures
Sharon McAllister

Certificates as a grade school teacher and also as a piano teacher.   PhD in
mathematics, I became a college professor.   Software engineer and a manager.
I am now a full time professional artist.   Anastasia Czerniakiewicz

For 14 years, I worked at Intel, where I managed advanced R&D projects. I am
now a full time professional artist.  Anastasia Czerniakiewicz

I'm a reserch animal scientist for the USDA Agricultural Research Service.
Elaine Grings

I am a graphic artist-sign maker.
Jefrie Suzanne Jenkins (JJ)

I'm a pathology professor at the University of New Mexico, involved in the
diagnosis and study of disease in people.  Scott Jordan

I'm a retired school librarian, now travel agent.  Ginny

Keith is our main iris grower and supports our hobby five days a week as a
civil engineer for Dallas Area Rapid Transit,  Medical is my category - office
manager for an orthopaedic practice. Keith & Margaret Ann Smith

Clark Lukens and I work as a chemist at an aerospace company and try to use my
chemistry background to aid my garden.

I teach gymnastics,  I have a master's degree in Mathematics, but I prefer
gardening and teaching gymnastics to elementary school children after school
Annette Milch

I am an estimator/office manager for a glass and glazing subcontractor.
My husband is a computer programer/analyst working in Silicone Valley.
Nancy & Jim Kraus

Trained as an ecologist (Oxford) and oceanographer (U. of California at
Scripps Institution), 15 years as professor and research director in
ecology, 8 years as executive in energy and aid departments of Canadian
Government, consultant in management and policy for  environment and
biological projects for last 13 years.  Ian E. Efford,  Ottawa

I alternated working and raising three kids, and all my
other jobs from then on were in insurance. Now I'm "semi-retired"
Barb Johnson

In my past life I worked as a petroleum geologist, Life changed when we moved
to an acreage, I now spend all my time looking after it
Anne Savannah, DeWinton, Alberta

Degree in Interior Design. Now I work in the public library in the Children's
Dept. and am also a tax preparer.  Suzy Ewell   Black Forest, CO

Professor of music at Radford  University in Radford, Virginia, 40 miles
south-west of Roanoke. I teach piano, organ and voice.  Lloyd Zurbrigg

Steve  has his own business in the distribution industry as an independent
contractor.  I do all his paper work and bookkeeping.  I taught for twelve
years,  Sharlyn

I am a living legend!
Sonya van der Hulle

Sharon Ruck,  electrical engineer (curious women want to know)

East Texas, zone 8

Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady
sharon@software.nsbf.nasa.gov