October Challenge

Good Morning Iris Fans,
	I was thinking just this morning how many iris are named after something in October.  If you think about it like me you may come up with a few that really fit.  Here are some examples.  I challenge you to add to my list.
HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN  (light orange with horns )                   OKTOBERFEST (red orange)
TRICK OR TREAT  (purple with horns)   I can't wait to see this one bloom.
STUDY IN BLACK (red black)  I especially like this one!

Think about all the iris named after witches.  I'm Lutheran and somehow don"t  feel right about having them in my yard but I do have the first one.
WITCHES SABBATH (purple black)
WITCH'S CAPE (dark blue)

Signing Out from a dark, cold, drizzling San Diego, Sharlyn

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef