AIS Convention Guidelines

I am putting this request for information out to the Iris List.  Hope to
hear from people that have the information that I'm seeking.
(Past, present convention organizers, any others that have the info)

What I want to get hold of is:
A complete guidelines and structure for organizing an AIS Iris
Convention.  Hopefully this may contain job functions and descriptions
for the organizing officers as well as the convention organizing
procedures.
I have to believe that this has already been developed by either the AIS
or one of the recent convention organizing committees.  We (the
CIS-Region 16 and Region 2) need this material to conclude our decision
whether we will host an AIS Convention or not. We'll also need it to put
on a Convention!!!
Thanks in advance.

--
Christopher Hollinshead