Re: Re:Symposium Voting, iris product

Lee DeJongh said:

Re: Iris Products.  I got a mold to make stepping stones which has an iris
on it.  Nothing could be simpler.  Just mix the concret (ReadyMix) pour into
the mold and a day later, out pops a nice little round stone about 12 inches
in diamter with an iris on the top.  Cost about 50 cents per stone.  Next
Spring Marge and I are going into production.  We estimate we need about 150
of the little devil's.

I got this from An  outfit called Garden Supply Company in a group of four
molds, total price about 20 dollars.  The others were columbine, lily of the
valley and daisies.  Total number of molds I have is 12 so I can make 12 at
a time.

I've looke thru several issues of my Gargen Supply Co catalogues and can't
find these molds -- which issue, Lee??  this is the place in Burlington,VT?

Thanks for the clarification -- Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY