Re: Las Vegas?

>Judges' training by Bill Maryott, and a talk by a Schreiner.
If I may interject.... don't miss Bill Maryott!  He is a wonderful speaker,
and excellent trainer... and an entertaining person as well.  Bill is not shy
about speaking his mind - which I admire (most of the time...) and you are
very fortunate to have him.

I also hear that he is giving up giving judges training!  If this is so (say
it ain't so), it's a great loss to AIS

Kathyguest - East Aurora, NY