RE: Iris as Computer Art

Sharlyn
You write
>  I am currently studying computer graphics and am interested in
>iris art on the computer......   We found a company called Iris Art in
Silicon >Valley....

I am afraid I can't help you with web sites for Iris art, I myself scan many
Iris photos and then make magnets from them. As far as the "Iris Art in
Silicon Valley goes it probably refers to a type of print called an Iris Print
which is a specific way of producing digital art.

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA  Zone 5