Wabash

Donald:  You will love WABASH for a lot of reasons, at least if it
does for you what it does for me.  Great vigorous grower, loads of
flowers, beautiful and unique color (no mistaking when you see this
flower), tough and hardy (though I realize that's not such a concern
for you in your location).  I have another iris that looks like a
close relative, though it's clearly not the same thing, and I just
wish I could get it identified.  In fact, one of the reasons I
recently joined HIPS is the hope that I'll be able to get an ID on
that one.  Enjoy WABASH;  I'm sure you will.

Arnold Koekkoek (NW Iowa, zone 4, where we still, amazingly, have not
had a killing frost, despite several forecasts of mid-20s.)