Re: HIPS Web Page

Donald Mosser wrote:
> I must have missed the official announcement of the HIPS web page.  I just
> took a look at the HIPS web page and it's wonderful! More, More photos!!!  I
> especially liked the all time favorites symposium for historics.  Also,
> after seeing the photo of WABASH, I wasn't surprised to see it listed number
> one on the all time favorite historic symposium.  This one will have to go
> on my next year's wish list for TB's.  Keep up the good work, Mike.
> -Donald

And Barb comments:

Yes, wonderful, Mike! I see you updated it just Sunday.  Wonder where I
was, too, when you announced it?  I printed lots of it for my notebook;
was especially glad to see Mary Geddes' pedigree (one my mom used to
grow), as it wasn't listed in the 1939 checklist.  So far you have the
pre-1900 and the 1900-1909 -- I trust the rest will be forthcoming.
Actually, the 1996 one will be coming soon, looks like! I even printed
out the glossary.  BTW, just found out that a local lady is the new
ROOTS editor; I interviewed her this week and will post the interview as
soon as we two get it perfect!

Cheers, Barb

Barb Johnson
ljohnson@cland.net   SW Missouri Ozarks, Zone 5b, Region 18