Las Vegas - Region 14 meeting

  • To: "Iris-L" <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Las Vegas - Region 14 meeting
  • From: "Hall_Gigi" <gigi.hall@mtv.gtegsc.com>
  • Date: 24 Oct 1996 08:43:46 -0800
  • Return-Receipt-To: "Hall_Gigi" <gigi.hall@mtv.gtegsc.com>

> ...Are the iris people going to Las Vegas...

The fall meeting of AIS Region 14 (northern
California and Nevada) is this coming
weekend.  Headquarters is the Gold Coast
Hotel in Las Vegas.  Friday night, 25 October
is the Regional Board meeting.  The general
business meeting for the Region is the next
morning.  Lunch is part of the event as is
Ray Schreiner (of Schreiner's Iris Gardens)
as the key speaker.  To wrap things up,
Bill Maryott of Maryott's Iris Gardens in
San Jose, California, will lead two hours
of judges training.

Although I registered for the event back
in April, I have not received a detailed
schedule of events - usually our fall
meetings include a raffle and auction
of beardless Iris and a sale or auction
of Iris artifacts.

Climate 85% marine influence, 15% inland influence.