Rebloom report/ Clarence's advice

I have two new (to me) iris in bloom right now, about which I am very
excited.  One is LIGHT REBUFF (TB, R. Smith, R. 90).  It is a light creamy
buff color, and it has a nice stalk and pretty flowers.
A little background on the other:
In spring of 95 I read an article by Clarence Mahan in the REBLOOMING IRIS
RECORDER, the publication of the Reblooming Iris section of AIS.  In it he
wrote about his favorite rebloomers.  Having learned some time ago that
Clarence gives good advice (although you chose not to make it your life's
work, you are an excellent teacher, Clarence), I purchased as many of the
ones I didn't have already as I could locate and afford.  One of these was
NORTHWARD HO (TB, Zurbrigg, R. 90).  I planted these in summer of 95. We had
a disastrous late freeze in spring of 96, and neither of the two iris I hame
mentioned bloomed then.  So now I am seeing both of them for the first time.
NORTHWARD HO is beautiful.  I have one question for Lloyd.  In the checklist
it is described as "S. pink brown blend; F. same with some suggestion of
plicata markings; yellow beare."  I would describe the falls as definitely
plicata, since they are mainly cream with pink-brown edges.  Would you
agree, Lloyd?
I have buds on a few of the others which I purchased upon Clarence's
recommendations in the article, and I am hoping they open before we get our
first freeze.
Julie Allen  jwallen@blomand.net  Sparta, TN  Zone 6, where the maples are
beautiful right now.