Re: BLUE MOON

Mike Lowe wrote:

:  As long as we are talking 'iris that get no respect' lets mention BLUE MOON
:  (Lawrence 1930) (I.hoogiana X I. stolonifera). The 1930 aril BLUE MOON was
:  not even considered when Mrs. Richter released the name of an unintroduced
:  1935 TB BLUE MOON to Elizabeth Scheffy for her Siberian.

Any chance that anyone still grows this?  I've been looking for it for a long
time, but haven't had any luck in trading circles.

Sharon McAllister (73372.1745@compuserve.com).