Re: killing frost?

<< I was sure somebody else had a hard frost on this list - where
 	are you Lee & Kim? Or am I the only one to suffer this indignity
 	in Sept./Oct.?  >>

We got zapped here on both Oct. 3 and 4 with hard, killing frost, Ellen.
 Usually we get a few  "trial run" frosts that you can bring tomatoes and
peppers thru if you cover them--but not this year.  Oh, well, that covering
and uncovering stuff is a pain, anyway...but I WAS sorry to lose my two
blooming stalks of QUEEN DOROTHY.

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
(Newfield, NY)