Re: Red Reblooming TB's

I meant that the plants did not grow well, rotting a problem, and also prone
to leaf spotting.  The baby plants do not look as healthy as violets or
whites. I have used LADY FRIEND  and  continue to do so, though its seedlings
are rather plain in form. It grows rather well for me.  I was in an iris
garden, and the hostess offered me anything that she had in her garden. I
asked for a really good-growing red. She had nothing she could recommend.  I
have a bitone red seedling, that is quite good in form and good but slow in
growth.  It would strike the visitor as a blended variegata. Because of this
I did not use it in the few red crosses that I make.  I would love to hear
from anyone who can recommend good -growing, good-looking red  talls.  Lloyd
Zurbrigg, Durham, N. Carolina. Zone 8.