Re: Rebloom report/ Clarence's advice NORTHWARD HO

WHAT A SORE SPOT!  My first description of NORTHWARD HO must have been on a
frozen stalk. It is, of course, a plicata, pinkish on cream as you have
described it. It is in bloom here now. It is a good parent for rebloomers.
 My apolosies to the iris world for giving a false description of a very nice
iris.  Lloyd  Zurbrigg,  Durham, N.C.  Zone 8.