Re:Symposium Voting, iris product

> I got this from An  outfit called Garden Supply Company in a group of four
> molds, total price about 20 dollars.  The others were columbine, lily of the
> valley and daisies.
    Please post the address for this company.  I need about 25 stepping stones
and would love to make some with iris.  I never know what to do with that little dab
of concrete left over when we pour one of our many concrete projects.  This would
fix both of my problems.
    I bought a stepping stone with an iris in the center at the fall regional in Austin.
They supplier told me that they also had them for sale at the National.  These
came in two sizes and the iris themselves are made out of bright blue, green,
yellow and red smooth shiny stone(rock?).  It is gorgeous but I don't know if I want
someone to actually step on it.

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.