Re:

--
It is fairly easy to make your own.  Take wide ribbon, craft wire and Aleene's fusible
web.  Iron the fusible web on the back of the ribbon.  Fold the ribbon in half (so that

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.