Re: Red Reblooming TB's

>  Are red reblooming bearded iris uncommon enough to reasonably
> narrow down the possibilities for the identity of this iris?  If yes, then
> can anyone name a few of the choices for the identity of this unknown, red
> rebloomer?
Witch of Endor is a red rebloomer that is a good doer and faithful rebloomer here
in Lubbock.  It is a red bitone with the falls slightly darker and velvety.  The beard is
basically gold although the very tips may be darker.  It is too late to go out and look
at it tonight to be sure but if you like I can check it closer tomorrow.

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.