Re: Safari for Historics

--
    Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun.  What a way to while away the dreary
summer months.  Locating iris to go back and look at during bloom.  Please keep

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.