Re: Carp;um Re: snow fence

>  How many of you know what blizzard posts are?  They can
> save your life and have mine twice when caught in Wyoming blizzards.
Ok, I'll bite.  What is a blizzard post and how can one save your life?

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.