Re: Red Reblooming TB's

--
    If I remember correctly Lady Friend won Queen of the Show here in the main
show in 1995.  Although the rebloom is less reliable than some she averages 2

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.