RE: Iris as Computer Art

> I am afraid I can't help you with web sites for Iris art, I myself scan many
> Iris photos and then make magnets from them.
    I made magnets from pictures cut from duplicate catalogs and gave them
away to everyone who attended our spring tour in 1995.  I also made them again
for table favors for the regional convention held here in 1995.  Both times they
went over really well.  They are inexpensive and the only real labor is in cutting out
around the iris.
    P.S.  I also did this with pictures of my dog and took them to work for my filing
cabinet (iris were already there).

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.