Re: No Mail

> I don't understand why AOL made national news the day it was off-line - it
> stays messed up half the time.  Does any other provider offer a $10/mo rate
> (for those of us who, to save $, are willing to curb our cyber-appetites)?
    When I said goodbye to AOL it was because a local net service was offering
their services cheaper and with little or no down time according to users at work.
Llano Net offers 50 hours prime time+ 12 p.m. to 6 a.m. every day for $15.00 a
month.  Try the yellow pages for somebody local.  I admit that LLano doesn't seem
to have as many chat rooms, etc. but I can go anywhere and do anything at a
much better price.  Hope this helps.

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.