Re: killing frost?

>   I was sure somebody else had a hard frost on this list
    Well, we haven't had a hard frost yet but we have had two nights of freezing
temperatures several weeks too early.  So far, everything except the open blooms
are hanging on.  Let's hope that is it for a little while.  Now if I only had some more

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.