Re: Symposium Voting, iris product

ddbro@llano.net wrote:
>     Please post the address for this company.  I need about 25 stepping stones
> and would love to make some with iris.

Gardener's Supply Company
128 Intervale Rd.
Burlington, VT

On 24 Oct  in -
1667 Charles II first tasted cranberries.
1836 Match patented (A. Phillips).
1851 Two of Uranus' moons discovered (Ariel and Umbriel) by William Lassell.
1861 First telegram xmitted across the US (Stephan Field to US president Lincoln).
1901 The first person to ever survive going over Niagra Falls in a barrel - was a
woman - Anna Edson Taylor).

And at the top of the charts on this day in:
1957 - Wake Up Little Susie - Everly Brothers

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.