Thermometers

Anybody know of a source of an accurate thermometer for outside? I'd like to
keep a better record of the winter temps in my Iris garden and have
confirmed that the ones I have are not particularily accurate.

We used to have a store around here called Edmunds Scientific that carried
lots of neat stuff, but they appear to have moved or gone out of biz.

I did mention irises didn't I?  :>)

--

---

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com