Bloom Report

Well my stalk of Shipshape is showing five blooms open with three more
on the way. I brought it in doors four days ago with only one bud open.
On 22 Oct  in -
 4004, B.C., The Universe was created at 8:00 PM, at least  according to
the 1650 -BC- pronouncement of Anglican archbishop James Ussher. Yeah,

1797 - The first person to jump from a hot air balloon did so over Paris
on this day. Andre Garnerin, a Frenchman, accomplished the feat.

1907, Ringling Brothers buy out rival, bought Barnum & Bailey circus to
create the...you-know-what!
1938, the Copying Machine demonstrated by Chester F. Carlson. Xerox is a
term coming from "xerography" which means dry writing and is a
trademark. It was the first Xerox copy made.

And at the top of the charts on this day in:
1961 - Bristol Stomp - The Dovells
"The kids from Bristol look sharp as a pistol
when they do the Bristol Stomp"

Today's Star Trek Quote...
Logic and practical information do not seem to apply here. You admit
that? To deny the facts would be illogical, Doctor. -- Spock and McCoy,
"A Piece of the Action," stardate unknown.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.