off topic: zinna seed storage

SORRY TO DO THIS HERE, pretend I am asking about iris seeds- which I WOULD
like to know how to store too!!  I just dont know where else to ask.

Anyway, I have a bumper crop of gorgeous, great growing, draught resistant
zinnas that I have a lunch sack size bag of seeds from.  I want to plant
them spring of 1998 in Washington State.  Should I keep them in the fridge,
or should they be frozen (CAN they be frozen, for that matter???)?

Please drop me a line off list, so the cyber police dont get me.
Job listing will be 2 parts on Friday, one long complete, one short catagorized.

Thanks for putting up with me here.

East Texas, zone 8

Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady
sharon@software.nsbf.nasa.gov