Things with irises on them

This is a self-serving comercial regarding things with iris motives on

My name is Anastasia and I am an artist. (I sent a note last week to
"What I do for a living")

I have been painting since childhood and, at last, I am now
a full time professional artist.   I am passionate about my
art.  I am thrilled when I can share the beauty of nature and
childhood through my work.

I paint flowers because I enjoy rendering their beauty
and majesty.   The iris is my favorite flowers. The lacy
borders of an iris make me believe that it is dancing in
the sun. I spend many hours every week at my easel enjoying the beauty of
irises and trying to capture it forever.

You can visit my Web site at

Low cost items would be notecards and postcards (with iris designs, of
course). More spendy items would be prints.

For anyone wanting a catalog or just a sample, please send me email, or
drop me a (horror!) real piece of mail at:
	Paintings by Anastasia
	5328 SW Hewett Blvd.
	Portland, OR 97221

I'll be on vacation for the next couple of weeks, so I won't be able to
answer any mail until I'm back (unless it is today or tomorrow).

Thank you for your patience (and support too!)

Anastasia Czerniakiewicz