Re: off topic: zinna seed storage

Sharon:  I can't say I have THE answer to your question, but I can
tell you that I rarely plant an entire package of any kind of seed I
get.  The extra gets saved in a cool dry spot in my basement, and I
plant the following year, sometimes the following 2 or 3.  I have had
good to excellent success with the saved seeds in most cases, which
includes both vegetable and flower seeds.  Your seeds might do better
in a refrigerator--I don't know, I've never tried that--but I do know
that the above has worked for me.  Hope this gives some guidance.

Arnold Koekkoek (NW Iowa, zone 4)